eCommander is a energy management controller which utilizes PowerLine Communication technology from Echelon. It allows you to keep a close watch on energy usage and provide complete access to your devices/appliances remotely.
- Displays energy consumption and cost in real time on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Allows to set targets for energy consumption which helps to reduce bills
- Supports dual communication protocol to communicate with PowerLine and RF devices
- Allows to schedule and profile options to ease the control of devices
- Supports control of devices remotely via smart phones, tablets or any Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Supports dynamic pricing and demand on response features for Utility provider
You can know when the energy prices are lowest and so can run high power consumption appliances like washer, dryer, dish washer during those low cost periods.
With just 1 smart touch, you can turn off the lights or appliances that are connected to Smart Plugs. Smart Plugs are the extensions that can communicate with the eCommander.
eCommander provides a smart solution from utility to user for managing their energy needs in the existing infrastructure. The best part is, everything works on the existing PowerLine communication - NO REWIRING required!
Want to know more about this Smart Energy Manager? Click here.
- Input Voltage Range : 90 to 277 VAC +/- 10% - Single phase
- Input Frequency : 50 or 60Hz
- WiFi communication : 802.11b/g - 2.4 GHz
- RF Communication : 2.4 GHz
- RF power : 6dB = 3.9mW
- Power Line communication frequency : Dual frequency – 115kHz & 132kHz
2. Display & Processor
- Display : 7 inch (178 mm) touch screen
- Processor : 800MHz Processor (AML8726-M3)
- Memory RAM/Flash : 256MB/4GB
- Operating System : Linux
- Display Graphics : Custom GUI
- Battery type : 3.7V 1000mA
- Weight : 500 grams
- Power Plug : US/European/Chinese Cable
- Size (L x W x H – length, width, height) : 185 x 210 x 90 mm
- IP Rating : In-home use
- Operating Temperature : 0oC to 40oC
- Storage Temperature : -20oC to +60oC
- Operating Humidity : 10-80% RH @ 40oC (non condensing)
- Storage Humidity : 5-95% RH max @ 40oC (non condensing)
- Shock : 30g @ 11ms; 100g @ 3ms (half sine)
- EMC : ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2, ETSI EN 301 489-3 V1.4.1, ETSI EN 301 489-17 V2.2.1
- WiFi Compliance : Yes
- RF Standards : ETSI EN 300 328 V1.7.1, ETSI EN 300 440-2 V1.4.1.