Product Code : LCMPLC16-M1
Smart Panel presents you with an elegant and stylish way to remotely control any plug-in device in your home. The Smart Panel is an eCommander accessory which allows you to monitor the energy usage and control the device remotely by making them a part of Home Area Network (HAN).
All communication between the Smart Panel and eCommander is performed using the existing powerline infrastructure -- requiring no extra cabling.
- Smart Panel is easy to install in existing standard wall outlets
- Total 5 electrical equipment can connect with sPanel
- Uncover approximate daily, weekly and monthly trends in your home electricity use
- Measure and manage the energy use of appliances
- Track electricity rates so you can lower your energy bill
- Wirelessly monitors your devices in real time
- Computer and smart phone apps. View your data at your convenience on your computer or smart phone
Smart Panel connection and registration with eCommander
Note down the 12 digit NID lD printed on the back side of Smart Panel.
Connect L and N of Smart Panel to the connector provided.
Connect Mains Line power cable to L and Neutral Line power cable to N.
Left the intermediate pin open.
In the same way connect appliance power cables from the switch board
to smart panel L1 - L5 pins.
Fit the smart panel inside the wall box and make sure that the screws are well tighten.
Fit the switch board. If during fitting the switch board, any connector is hindering to panel then remove the switch/connector and insert the blank plates in the switch board.
Go to the homepage on eCommander.
Touch the Menu icon, it will slide out the menu.
Touch the Device Control icon in the menu. It will open Device Control Page.
Touch the Device Registration icon. It will show the Device Registration page. You will see list of information which helps to register Smart Panel with eCommander.
Touch the Automatic icon to register device automatically.
Enter the 12 digit NID which you have noted before and enter it again to confirm.
After few seconds it shows the Smart Panel is been registered.
Want to know more about this Smart Panel? Click here.
- Input Voltage Range : 90 to 277 VAC +/- 10% - Single phase
- Input Frequency : 50 or 60Hz
- Power Line Communication Frequency : 110kHz to 138kHz for C-band
- Maximum Output Load Current : Max 16 Amps (3.2 Amp per channel)
- Memory : 4 Kbytes EEPROM, 2 Kbytes RAM, 24 Kbytes ROM
- DC Voltage : 5V
- Processor : Neuron Chips Family (designed by Echelon)
- Power Plug : US/European
- IP Rating : In-home use
- Size (L x W x H – length, width, height) : 130 x 55 x 30 mm